- 2018 Decanter Medaglia di Bronzo - Fumin Vigne Rovettaz 2014
- 2018 Opera Wine I Migliori Vini Italiani - Fumin Vigne Rovettaz 2010
- 2017 Decanter Commended - Fumin Vigne Rovettaz 2013
- 2016 Decanter Medaglia di Argento - Fumin Vigne Rovettaz 2011
- 2014 Decanter Medaglia di Argento - Fumin Vigne Rovettaz 2010
- Quantity of products in cart must be 3 or more
Fumin vigne Rovettaz Vallée d’Aoste DOC
The Vigne Rovettaz is a viticultural site with long tradition situated at 650 metres a.s.l.; extremely steep with south exposition, very dry and ventilate climate, highly sunny with remarkable thermic excursion during grapes maturation; we have chosen to adopt strictly eco-compatible agronomic techniques in this area.
Following one year ageing, it is bottled and stored at least 6 months in the bottles before being commercialized.
It features a very intense ruby red colour, a complex fruity bouquet including outstanding marasca cherry notes, weaker spicy notes and complex brushwood; it is tannic and dry in the mouth yet not aggressive with soft and lingering tannin.
Suitable for long-term ageing in bottles, even 4-5 years. It makes an ideal accompaniment to game dishes.
Click on the link above to open the file
The Vigne Rovettaz is a viticultural site with long tradition situated at 650 metres a.s.l.; extremely steep with south exposition,…
Vol: 750mlBuy now